2 lbs flank steak (cubed into nice pieces)
1 can crushed tomatoes (29 oz)
1 onion diced
4 cloves of garlic minced
1/2 cup oil (veggie oil is recommended)
2 tablespoons chili powder
1 tablespoon paprika
2 bay leaves
1 tablespoon black pepper
1 tablespoon of salt
1 tablespoon curry powder
1 crushed chicken stock cube
1 tablespoon of oregano
1 teaspoon of A1 or Worcestershire Sauce
1. Get all of the dry ingredients mixed together (you don't have to, but it is just easier)
2. Mix the meat, oil, seasonings, steak sauce, onions, garlic, and tomato sauce in a large bowl. Seal (with tin foil) and refrigerate for 24 hour hours.
3. Preheat oven to 500 degrees (make sure your oven is clean).
4. Transfer the mixture into a pan, place in oven, let cook for 90-105 minutes.
5. Mix some flour and water together (1/2 cup flour, 1/2 cup water) and stir into the pan.
PS: Make sure you take out the bay leaves!
Check out this Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives episode which inspired me to make this (I tweaked Polka's recipe slightly because I just didn't have some of that stuff).