Credit: Simply Recipes
1 pork tenderloin
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 Tbsp herbes de Provence (Note: I have no idea what this is, so I would use Italian seasoning or you can get some on Amazon)
1-2 yellow peaches or nectarines, quartered or cut into thick slices
1. Coat the tenderloin with olive oil, then sprinkle with salt.
2. Roll the tenderloin in the herbes de Provence and set aside at room temperature for 30 minutes.
3. Prepare your grill for high direct heat on one side, and low heat on another side. A tenderloin is thick on one end and thin on the other. You will want to cook the thinner end on the cooler side of the grill while the thicker end is on the hot part o the grill.
4. Grill the tenderloin until until a meat thermometer inserted into the center of the thickest part reads 140°F, about 5 minutes per side. Remove and let rest while you cook the peaches.
5. Paint the peaches with a little olive oil and grill on high direct heat for 1-2 minutes per side, just enough to get some good grill marks.
6. Slice the tenderloin into 1/4-inch pieces and drizzle any juices released from the cutting the meat over them. Serve hot with the peaches.