1 Pack of Empanadas Disks (you can get them in the international isle or frozen food section)
1 lbs of chip steak
1 cups grated American Cheese (or cheese wiz if you are into that)
1 large Spanish onion diced
8 tablespoons of butter (a stick)
1 egg (beaten)
2 tablespoons of salt
1 packet of Sazon seasoning
1. Add some olive oil to a frying pan and cook the steak. Use a strainer to separate the beef from the fat, and set the meat aside in a bowl.
2. Cook the onions until they are golden brown. Mix with the steak.
3. Shred the cheese into the bowl with the steak and onions. Mix it around (It will melt).
4. Take one tablespoon of the mixture and place into the center of the empanada shell then fold the shell over in a half moon shape. Crimp the fold with your fingers and then seal with a fork (giving it a nice finish too).
5. Beat an egg and use it for a wash on the shells. Then melt the remaining 4 tablespoons of butter, add the Sazon seasoning to the butter and then brush on the shells as well.
6. Put the empanadas on a cooking tray lined with parchment paper, and place in over heated to 375 degrees for about 20 minutes (keep checking, you want brown and delicious).
7. Allow to cool for 10 minutes and then eat!